Project services and long-term care
UVS has been providing project services and long-term care to our clients for over eleven years and we are very proud of our reputation for this.
From the first contact, UVS takes every step to understand the client’s interests and requirements and put forward relevant solutions from our wide range of options, within the available budget. We will also offer to demonstrate any proposed solutions at one of our UK demonstration facilities, or in some cases at the client’s site.
We have many case studies and testimonials highlighting our successful installations. Good project management skills are essential to the success of any large or small installation, from a single screen to a large multi-screen video wall.
We apply detailed project management techniques during the design, procurement, delivery, installation, commissioning and hand over for all our projects.
UVS provides complete turnkey installation services for all our projects, from small audio-visual applications to complete turnkey solutions including video walls, video wall frames and operator consoles within control room applications.
All aspects of installation requirements are dealt with, including detailed planning, health and safety documentation submission, completion of site acceptance and hand over documentation.
We continue to provide long term support to our clients after installation with ad hoc support activities, annual maintenance contracts and extended warranties.
We know that it is not only the quality of the product that is important, but also the quality of service and support you receive.
Taking out an annual maintenance contract for any system adds several benefits to the end user.
Two Annual Visits
- Helps to increase system uptime, which minimises costs
- Is a typical requirement for Mission Critical applications
- Ensures that a system is operating safely
- Provides increased life expectancy of equipment
- Unlimited telephone support provided
- UVS engineers on hand to talk to as your first line of support
Remote I.T. Support
- Unlimited remote I.T. support (if a connection can be provided)
- UVS engineers can use an encrypted and completely secure connection to log in to your system to diagnose any reported faults
- Ensures fast resolution or diagnosis
- If issue cannot be resolved by the above methods, emergency callouts can be made
- UVS engineers can be on-site in a timely manner
- Further on-site investigation of issue
- In most instances, issues can be resolved on-site.