24th Mar 20
UVS responds to Coronavirus outbreak by offering live online technology demonstrations.
In the light of the Government advice on tackling the outbreak of coronavirus, UVS is taking the following measures to help our existing customers and anyone who wants to access our range of products and services:
If you want to speak to us about any of the following options, please contact us on 01282 606 525.
- UVS have created a live online demonstration facility so we can provide full video wall technology evaluations for partners and their clients who are in lockdown or self-isolation. This is being done from our new, expanded HQ and demo facility, which allows us to show technology in operation and includes detailed evaluations and demonstrating of any specific features or functionality that arise.
- UVS engineers are currently continuing to schedule and carry out site work for our clients’ mission critical sites. This is being reviewed on a regular basis in line with government recommendations
- UVS continue to provide our partners and their clients with project management meetings via remote application
- Non-essential site work and preventative maintenance visits are suspended and will be re-scheduled.
- All government advice aimed at protecting the health and wellbeing of our staff and clients is being adhered to.
Share this article